View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 10:43 PM   #80
Kometes

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

I've got a few...

Bob's Tinting - South West Sydney
Saw his name pop up a few times around the place, gave him a ring to get the ute tinted. He swung by with some samples around 6pm one arvo as it suited me, came back the next day but it was a bit windy/dusty and he didn't want to risk it. Came back around 4pm on SATURDAY afternoon and fitted it all up for a very reasonable price and it looks great.

Repco Bankstown
The missus' NC needed the rocker cover seal, discs, pads & bearings replaced for rego. Canterbury Rd being great we got there at about 5 mins past close, luckily they were still busy so the doors were open. The guys grabbed all the parts needed, did them for trade price and were very helpful with making sure the parts were right. Got home & realised I needed the rocker bolt seals as well so I went back the next morning (without the previous seal as the missus had it) and explained. They gave me a new gasket with all the bolt seals etc for nothing and said to just bring the other kit back in when I get a chance.

Autotech Engineering - Spiro
I dropped the ute off to Spiro & his team to get the goodies fitted and had a phone call within an hour with a full breakdown of what was going to be done and some other issues they'd found from the previous owner. Sorted it all out that day but ran out of time to do the tune, Spiro offered to come back that night after his son's graduation to finish it off if I wanted, I told him it could wait but the offer was still much appreciated. Got it all done the next day & had a follow up 3 days later to see that all was still well with the car. Highly recommended!

ARB Deluxe Bar, Safari Snorkel, Ironman 9500lb winch, Icom 440 UHF + 6dB Aerial
Kometes is offline   Reply With Quote