View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 02:49 PM   #24
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Default Re: A Great Time To Be A Driving Enthusiast

Just a couple of thoughts. It happens sometimes.

The current fleet of cars will be here for many more years. Some diesel 4x4's could possibly still be around in 30 years?? Not un heard of. In fact there are still many 30 plus year old cars still in service.

What will happen to govco coffers if auto drive cars become the norm. There will be a short fall of $$ that will have to picked up some other way. More tax.

How will this affect 3rd party insurance providers? If a accident happens who will wear the blame? Who will sue who? If these vehicles are made mandatory would the Government accept being sued because it was their laws that forced people into a specific type of vehicle?

To combat congestion will the government make it impossible to use your auto drive vehicle at certain times by disabling it? What will happen to motor cycles?

What kind of person really wants the vehicle that they are in making all the decisions? Yeah, I know, they're out there.

I really cant see auto drive vehicle making much head way any time soon. I might be wrong but I dont think so.
2 users like this post: