View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 11:09 PM   #41
gtfpv
GT

guys , to all who are reluctant i will give you an update,
full performance and power has returned, and i dont have to worry about , something that would've eventually broke, and atleast needed changing , at best.
O'RINGS fail , and are a wearing part, and believe me , this should not be a maintenance issue. GET THEM CHNGED,
SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE RISK , OR PAY, OR DO THEM YOURSELF.
if it's free , get it done !!!!!

ultimately , get the billet gears fitted also. however, ford wont do it. it is not reccomended by them , ad they will not back up thier work when fitting thse parts, therefore they wont do it .
so if you want them , and are prepared to pay for them , go aftermarket.

the car had to be returned today, now out of warranty, it had a fuel injector leak. inconveniance but ford/dealer fixed it in 2 hours, and also supplied a courtesy car so my wife could pick up the kids . while i worked back/ still paying for the farquing GT, whilst driving the EL FUTURA.
ohhh well , at least i fget to dring beer and polish it after she does with the all metal polish, ( because the cars made of metal. ) when i conme back i'm coming back as a blue eyed blond with a snatch and marrying a guy like me.
better get back on topic. alls good . all i need to do now is get ready for bed, and take some panadol for her ( to give to me after i get a knock back . )
ahhh , forget it , i'll have a beer instead.
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote