View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 06:17 PM   #1498
solarite_guy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: He continually offers Technical Advice that is based on years of experience and knowledge he has gained along the way. The advice has ranged from replies to questions across the various Threads to seeking information from OP and taking that away to undert 
Default Re: 2018 Ranger Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
The crackdown on utes/4x4's in QLD has made something like the ranger more relevant.

Modifying these vehicles gets harder with more saftey features (ESC etc) so having something that is 100% legal is a obvious huge plus...and a better starting point.
There is a lot of emphasis of the desert running capabilities of the RR, yet I look at it as a vehicle that could get through some of the back wood terrain in some of the hunting areas I have gone.

We have had to park Jeep CJs in "Gods country" and hike on foot a few days at a time, where some extra suspension travel would have gotten us a lot further along.

To me, the RR looks like the solution for that. The F150 Raptor is too big to get through some of those areas.
solarite_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: