View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 11:41 AM   #8
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
Excellent video!
(Don't know how you are keeping your videos up on YouTube with copyright music. )
It's copy right free music you can download from youtube, so no breaches of copy right otherwise youtube will mute your videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
I notice when you are controlling the panning motion of the drone camera to follow your daughter, the movements are not a smooth continuous panning action but more deliberate in movement "a bit at a time".

Is this a limitation of the DJI?

Do more expensive drones feature a smoother panning motion?

Thanks
It's really a flying skill thing, also control software has just been updated and future videos should be a bit smoother panning as that was one of the updates. (I will be testing that out when I do my car video on the beach hopefully soon.

In saying that the more expensive the drone the easier they are to fly. The DJI spark I have has two positioning sensors and 1080 video and a two axis camera mount and 2km flight range and 15 minute flight time per battery.

The Phantom 4 pro 2.0 (the latest model) has 4K video, 3 axis camera mount, 5 sensor with automatic obstacle avoidance in all directions, and a 6 camera navigation system that constantly calculates speed and distance from objects as well as a host of other features with a range of 7km and 30 minute flight time per battery.

The Phantom 4 pro 2.0 costs $2399 while the Spark costs $629 or $859 in the fly more package

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: