View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #5
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Does Anyone Here Fly Drones??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
Great videos!

I'd like to get a decent drone to video moving cars going along a road and aerial shots of them while been driven.

How hard would you say it is to do this and follow a car at slow speed say in a safe area like a road or track in a large parklands area?

Thanks
The DJI Spark has a follow me mode, where it follows, I was planning to try out exactly that in the next few weeks, was going to take my 4x4 out on the beach.

Any of the DJI Drones have this feature, the spark (the one I have) is the cheapest entry level drone that's worth having IMO

I would really love to buy a Phantom 4 Pro or similar but they are over 2K and upwards, I am still saving my pennies for one, just putting a bit of cash aside, I could buy one now but the missus would blow her lid if I spend 2.5K (the package I want) I am also waiting for may be a new model to come out.

Here is a video entirely filmed with the DJI Spark of my daughter riding her horse in our back yard with the drone following her :

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: