Thread: Wet Carpet
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 12:16 PM   #21
BOSS302

Default Re: Wet Carpet

Just had a similar experience and led me to this thread.
2010 mondeo XR5...took it to the car wash yesterday and thought i'd give it a good high pressure spray then come home and wash and polish it.

while cleaning the intereior I noticed the foot well in the rear drivers side passenger side was very wet. NO water anywhere else in the car.

I've never noticed this before and wonder if the high pressure water got in somewhere somehow but have no idea at all where it would be running in from and furthermore how to fix it. Then again, it could be there more often than I think but not as bad and whatever has caused the blockage has gotten worse...

Is there any hose or run off drain or anything anyone is aware of that would be blocked just in the rear drivers side passenger foot well. It is literally bone dry to touch elsewhere except here?

cheers
2008 BF MKII 6spm GT Cobra - Build #363
...Hurricane Ceramic Coated Stepped Headers; Venom 200cpsi Cats; HiTech 'Bionic' Stainless Steel Catback System; Herrod Cams;
Herrod CAI; Herrod Oil Breathers; Melling Oil Pump; PowerBond 25% Under Drives; Eaton TrueTrac; Braided BrakeLines All Round; Shockworks CoilOvers...
- Herrod Motorsport Tuned -
BOSS302 is offline   Reply With Quote