View Single Post
Old 31-12-2013, 08:27 PM   #65
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 
Default Re: Shumacher critical.

Folks - cool it a bit.

Must say, I was very shocked and saddened by this and the reality is his recovery may not mean he is 100% again - we have not been told this but I have no idea of such things.

A man like this would hate that. There are layers of complication, luck and miracles but the reality is scary right now. No one is now wishing him bad, just seeing it from The reality of their life as they work with people in similar situations. We all want a miracle for him, his wife and his children. That poor little boy (his son) who endured the whole horror.......... Can you imagine the state he is in?

Can we join together following the story as it unfolds with human dignity, hope and reality & compassion.

Gaela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.
GT is offline   Reply With Quote
28 users like this post: