View Single Post
Old 25-05-2009, 08:21 PM   #39
cob115
COUPE WHORE

Bathurst Cobra No 6 is another with a chequed history, I have personally inspected this one and there was a lot not as per factory spec, it had auto trans, standard Cobra interior, standard inner rear wheel arches, no thermo fans, standard fuel tank, factory mounting for washer bottle on RH shocker tower as per XB's and XC coupe up to 1977 production. In 1978 washer bottle was re-located to LH inner skirt and mount on RH shocker tower deleted. I was told that Bathurst Cobra 6 was seen many years ago in the front of a wreckers in Dandenong after it was burnt out and was being offered for sale with a 1977 XC coupe parked next to it.[/QUOTE]

simple it ant no 6 ,i recal a few years back some one trying to pass of one of the 30,this was befor i found mine(115)the owner swore black n blue his was not a fake
,back then there were questions?? ,but the rear side side indercators were wrong the front engin bay was wrong ,after i asked a few questions re why no factory tubs?oh been in a crash and replaced ...ok why is the engin bay wrong?oh was in a head on etc etc .i cant remember what number it was but it sounds like this one,if im wrong sorry but theres a lot out of place with this car

1974 Malvern Star Dragstar pushbike mods; bald back tyre, big sissy bar, speckled paint job and buckled front wheel
cob115 is offline   Reply With Quote