View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #132
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Photobucket... WTF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpblue1000 View Post
But how long will Flickr be free. face the same problems as photobucket!
G'day Got no idea.. I rarely need to share photos on Forums in a public domain so if it was going to cost me a minimum of $59.95 a year to do that I'd rather donate the money to a medical research organisation or Red Cross or something else or upgrade as a donating member of AFF. Maybe a user pays system for Photobucket ie . a certain amount per share would be better because nearly $60 for the base fee if I read it correctly charged annually could well be luxury for most , not a necessity. For me I've uploaded maybe twenty in total over two Forums , this one and my Model Rail one so that would work out to three dollars each..For business reasons/car sale adverts etc , fair enough but not for plain ol' social sharers like most of us.

Besides all that , I was amazed how much easier Flickr actually is to join and use and I'm a total goose on a computer..
Highly likely Flickr and other similar outlets will need to find a way of counteracting Facebook but I hope when they do they find a more equitable way of doing it. Cheers Rod..

Last edited by roddy1960; 12-07-2017 at 10:41 AM.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote