View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:46 PM   #688
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Australia housing bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
Let me know if this looks like happening so I can invest in concrete pillars and concrete lions...or just concrete I guess. Usual wog 'landscaping' supplies.

Seriously, I love Radelaide for cost of living and commuting (but then I no longer work in the CBD). We used to joke peak hour was when all 5 cars were on the road at once, but does seem to be noticeably busier these days the few times I need hit the city in peak hour (busy by Adelaide standards).
I had to do an emergency delivery for work to a customer in the SE Suburbs of Melbourne yesterday, I'm based inner Northern suburbs of Melbourne, we're within 5km of CBD.

It took me 55 minutes to drive about 22km to Moorabbin in the South East leaving at 2PM, on the way back I got stuck for 15 minutes doing 6km/h going from the Westgate Freeway to the Bolte Bridge onramp.

Seriously though me and a work colleague were looking at house prices around the Northern suburbs of Adelaide, what you can get for $350-$400K is nuts 3 and 4 bedroom houses with massive covered outdoor entertainment areas and its a 20-25 min drive to the Adelaide CBD.

I'm aware that may be Adelaide's Broadmeadows
Franco Cozzo is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: