View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 07:30 PM   #2731
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Geez I hate it when people think just because they bought a Benz or bmw all of a sudden the rule of using and indicator now doesn't apply to them. Was on the harbour bridge today, left blinker on, lane 3 clear begin to change lanes, about half way in Mrs e class flat out of nowhere, no indicator, blindspot light on, swerves into the lane I was the best part of in and I was a nose in front. I had to swerve out of her way because I didn't want to make the 6pm news. Similar happened later with an x6 bmw later on. What took the cake though, lined up a reverse park on York st in a loading zone, began to reverse then had to hit the anchors. Clearly I was parking but the b class Benz proceeded to come to a stop at a distance of what you would in normal traffic. I was about to get out and let loose, then I noticed it was an elderly asian lady and the bus behind her had a forward facing security camera. I didn't really want anyone having the option of dobbing me in to the fuzz from over reacting. There was another loading zone closer in the end but that's not the point. Is the luxury car licence available to people in normal cars?

Last edited by .:4:.; 28-03-2017 at 07:41 PM.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote