View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #49
supershifty
Missing a sock...
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Dave has been a long time active member on the forums and in particular has been a busy volunteer whenever there are cruises and toys runs etc held in South East Qld. He actively gives up his time and ensures that the events are provided for, be it commun 
Thumbs up Re: Euthanasia - your thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmick View Post
+1

It's interesting Dave in that you've surveyed 102 people as of 12pm 11/1 and 97 are 'For'.

If my maths is correct that's 95%....so given we're a fairly good cross-section of society (the subject has nothing to do with 'Ford') why are we still discussing this?

Interesting...
Ratmick, yep, it's only a poll. Not a parliamentary directive.

As others have pointed out it's a minefield of legislation. I didn't consider that when I posted this poll - it was just to get an idea of how other people felt on the AFF - a broad cross section of car enthusiasts that may reflect the views of others, nothing definitive.

I was mainly reflecting on the sane, suffering folk that wanted "out" after consideration/discussion with their family - sorry "loved ones" - there's a difference.

I don't know WTF is going to happen to me in the future. My ex and adult daughters have joint EPOA over me while I'm alive. I don't want to be a vegetable or a burden on anyone - dunno what's gonna happen to me, but FFS put me out of my misery that's not life as most of us know it.

Cheers!

Real friends + great times = sheer bliss!

Considering becoming an organ donor? Click here

QLD Events, Cruises and Get Togethers: Click here

Gain success instantly - lower your standards.

It's not government funded - it's taxpayer funded.
supershifty is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: