View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 11:25 AM   #24
XBCoupeNZ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 74xbkoops rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74xbkoop
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the comments, Glen Don't sell yourself short on your coupe, its bloody nice and I'm enjoying reading your build . Kerry I would love to come over for a holiday but the missus would be P!@@$4 , You know what I mean. XBCoupeNZ That looks familiar you seem to be missing the roof though? Isn't it amazing how with these things you end up opening up a can of worms. Hopefully I can recover my missing photos as there is a lot of the quarter going back on. I see your wheel tub is rotted as well? You have a lot of work ahead of you. Good luck with getting it back together. I would be interested in seeing more as you progress. I Just took my time and had to redo a few thing a couple of times before I was satisfied with the fitment and I'm happy with the results. It makes it all worth while when you get to the end when you have done it all yourself even though it seems to take an eternity. Should be able to get more posted the next couple of nights.

See Ya
I'm cheating and paying a panelbeater to do the work. So he has a lot of work ahead of him. I wanted to do it myself, but my are not at a level I wanted for this coupe. I'm fixing rust in my HJ 1 Ton ute, as my skills are suitable for a ute repair LoL

The roof is being replaced witha NOS skin - the original roof had a crappy 80's sunroof in it.

"Target acquired .... target engaged ..... TARGET ANGRY!!!"
XBCoupeNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: