View Single Post
Old 27-07-2018, 02:38 PM   #228
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Single use plastic bag ban by Government

An awful ot of fuss over something so minor really.
I take my own bags with me, got about 6 zip top cooler bags and the rest are the red reusable material bags all folded in order of how i put my shopping through at the 3 different supermarkets i visit fortnightly and stowed in one of the cooler bags and wiped out after every shop.
I've actually had cashiers comment on the condition and order of my bags as they see some absolute filth pass through.
As for packing my own bags, why, i simply seperate my items, frozen and cold stuff first as the first two bags out of my bundle are cooler bags, then large drink bottles etc. as these are the heaviest and so sit on the bottom of the trolley in open bags. Next is tins and jars, again because of the weight, next is boxes and packets as they are light enough to sit on top and the last things to go through are fruit and veg and breads so there is no squashing, it really isnt that hard to comprehend and it makes things so much easier for the cashier to scan and pack.
I spend more time waiting in the line for the braindead people in front of me than i do having my stuff processed.
4 users like this post: