View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #14
MRFGXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech article(s) 
Default Re: Will we ever beat cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ea90gl
Cars could run on water if we really wanted but guess who shot that down, I believe its the same with cancer. Eradicating it would probably bring in alot less $$$ than having it linger. And it's far from a conspiracy, we all know the mighty dollar (or more so the greed for it) controls everything
Sad to say it though I think you are 100% correct ea90gl, and perhaps I will be criticised for my answer.
It is more profitable for the pharmaceutical companies to have a drug that can help ease the pain and prolong the life of the suffer, than that of one that cures the patient altogether (once cured the purchase of a drug is no longer needed). If the big C was not of a profit issue but a humane one then I believe that it would be already cured. With today’s technology in the fields genealogy, microbiology and genetics much could be achieved as a cure for many things, but alas once again corporate greed dominates over humanity itself and as long as a dollar can be made from the pain and suffering of others a cure will never be made (or should I say never be released to the populous).
Fluorination in water is another financial gain over necessity but I will leave that for another debate.

Humanity’s sever lack of compassion over greed amazes me still to this day.

Keith.

6/6/16 build 2017 plate Race red mustang gt with white solid stripes, tint, x-force exhaust, rear spoiler, 35mm lowered Votgland springs

MRFGXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote