View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #39
XXRR-50
Formerly ORSMT-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakis
Can't wait to see it at Easternats, i dont think i've seen it in the flesh yet. Looks very tough with darker agent wheels, once its lower will look heaps better.
Thanx James, as far as lowering, its got SL's all round, and the back sits a bit higher than the front. I'll putt SSL's at the back, to level it. I won't go any lower that that, as a daily its just not practical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal
^^rim idea is brilliant, if I had a T cosmetics would be the last thing I would change.

Nice car though!
Cheers mate, with all my previous cars I used to muck around with cosmetics, but with this one I'll take a different approach. Down the track, a full exhaust is on the cards *** well as CAI and flash tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorted
Looking Good - love the headlight covers with the red highlights

Nice Touch with the Floor Mats.................

What about Red Walls - they seem to be the trend at the moment as well?
Thanx Rosco, the headlights are actually painted red from factory. It was a T-series thing, and that's why they cost $750 to replace these days...

I still have the original mats, which I'm using daily. The orsm ones are just for shows.

I thought about red walls, but on a daily car it'll hard to preserve the color and would look crap when it starts to come off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKHMR
Very Nice. I'm a fan of the 'Dark' look on the wheels as you may remember from the Sandown 500. I think it really suits the car and it still retains its originality.
Cheers Jack, yeah I agree, still looks original, but with a bit of a twist. And red and black/grey theme works well with the rest of the car.

Previous cars:
'03 BA G220 Fairlane
'00 T2 TE50 #063(ORSMT-2)
'96 EFII Fairmont Ghia 5l V8(TOPGIA#2)
'03 BA Fairmont Ghia I6(TOPGIA#1)
'94 ED XR6(TKFRD-6)
'93 EB S-XR6

FOR SALE: ORSMT-2 NUMBER PLATES
XXRR-50 is offline   Reply With Quote