View Single Post
Old 29-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #1
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Stolen vin plates

Hi guys, new member with his first entry.

As the title says!!!!!! I purchased a XB Coupe( i think its a GS ) in 1999, drove it around for a year or so before i pranged it. Since then i had it straightened, and the last ten years or so was on a property in Talbot, about 20 minutes from Ballarat

As far as i can remember, all numbers ''were'' matching.

Without getting the original options list from ford, this is what extras its equipped with

351 k code
9 inch
FMX
Sunroof
Air-con
Power Sterring
Power Windows
Red pepper
cloth interior
tape deck
rear demister
Left mirror and adjustable drivers mirror ( if thats such an option )

^ Would have cost more than a GT

The ****** also stole my console, then jerry opened my boot and stole some parts ( brand new indicator lenses and healights in original packaging)

I havnt reported it as yet. i had the car towed back to my House in Melb last week. Since then i`ve been doing a lot of research as who to contact first and how to go about it. As i cant find the original registration receipt. But, my friend that i used to cruise with swears that he has photos of it and the rego plate!

Fingers crossed, once we find that I`m going straight to Vic Roads then The Police, then contact ford to get all its history I was told to even report it to New Zealand Authorities.

I googled '' xb stolen id plates '' and it directed me to a thread in this forum about someone on Ebay trying to sell vin plates for a XB GS van about 4-5 months ago. I cant give a precise time when they were stolen, but i`d say it was within the last 12 months.

Sorry for the wall of text, its late and my head is dead. Any help/advice would be appreciated to the most epic of levels.

Last edited by CoupeKing; 29-04-2013 at 02:00 AM.
CoupeKing is offline   Reply With Quote