View Single Post
Old 29-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #1631
TrVrPhiLpsiNdstrys

Default Re: Who works in the mines and what doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyal View Post
Im looking at a position out near Gunnedah.

Another option is Singleton, Im looking to get home more often. Gunnedah seems a far bit inland so not sure of schooling options etc.

Hi Darren! Happy to send across an example roster and org chart. I'm also working on the video and candidate brochure which I will get across to you once complete. If you'd like to register your interest please send your CV (with a list of current VOC's/tickets/licences) to kat.fry@davidsonwp.com

Hi Darren, I hope you're well. I wanted to get in touch regarding some really exciting roles with Whitehaven Coal on their Maule's Creek, open cut coal mine. At the moment we're focusing on seeking multi skilled operators - a lot of them, so please share this with your friends and colleagues who may be interested! There will be more other roles released in the future soon. This mine is under 5 years old and has about 30 years life left. It’s quite a green workforce so they are looking for senior, experienced operators to join the team. Things are about to really kick off and they are looking for 50 - 84 operators, all working with an ultra-class, low hour fleet. As the production superintendent said, they’re in “mickey mouse condition”. If you’d like to know the exact models of the fleet, I’m happy to send them across. With these new operators and machinery, they are aiming to grow from 12.8 million metric tonne to 16 million tonne annually. The most important thing to note about this role is that it is residential – they are not looking for anyone to DIDO or FIFO as the lifestyle roster they use doesn’t suit that. (happy to send through an example roster) 75% of the workforce live in Gunnedah (45 mins from Tamworth) Boggabri or Narribri. Buses pick up operators from multiple locations around all mentioned towns. With Narribri, Vickery etc. on the horizon, they are looking for someone to join for the long term, to come along on this journey with them. On top of a great salary, they are Package starts at $132,000 including super/bonuses ($107k BASE). There is an additional bonus of up to $25k a year for very senior, gun operators based on dig rate, dig hours, loading truck to capacity, looking after the machinery etc. Please let me know if you're interested/want to learn more and feel free to share my contact details with anyone suitable! Kat Fry State and Local Government Recruitment Consultant Davidson Recruitment.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Cut n Paste from Linkedin, so its not that pretty to read but I hope this helps someone
2 users like this post: