View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 11:23 PM   #1
#Russ#Es#
Hello Koni's!

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: This member has made a few valuable contributions to the Forum in the Focus section, seems to know exactly what he is talking about with his posts, which are helpful and concise. 
Default DIYer's, woodworkers, and those who are interested (big pics)

Just wondering if there are any FFAU members that are into the DIY scene...woodwork, metalwork, etc

Thought I would post some pics of my projects I've done...(sorry about pic quality) Feel free to post pics of your own DIY projects

The chopping board was made of scrap ash and merati, and finished with Organoil. (I didn't made the knife!)

I've also made some speaker stands...they weigh 25kg's each (bottom plate is 10mm thick), and can be shot filled. They are also designed so the speaker wire is hidden. (I might post a better pic soon)

I'm making a coffee table atm from recycled ash. The timber is about 40 years old and has been used in a grain shed. The bottom pic is the bottom shelf of the coffee table. It will be stained in a jarrah colour.

More pics of coffee table to come.

I'm also making a Home Theatre Equipment Rack at the moment. Pics to come soon as well.
Lower airbox removed, K&N Panel filter
Momo gear knob + boot + pedals, Ghia boot garnish, Zetec Chrome interior door handles
JVC KW-XR816 Headunit + more to come...

#Russ#Es# is offline   Reply With Quote