View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 12:12 AM   #467
XB GS 351 Coupe
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Why is it.................?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Enough on how to speak English properly. My mum was a teacher and her dad was a principle who wrote a book on all that kind of gear so I'd get nailed as a kid saying me and him or whatever. It was always he and myself. Back on track. Why is it the guys I work with in their early to mid 20's have no man sense? I'm only 30 but seriously. I'm not going to get into the first 3 rounds of the captain obvious mistakes 2 of the guys (1 no longer works where I work anymore..) made. In ground bucket lights. Pretty simple. Dig a hole. Sit the bucket in. Mix up.some concrete and concrete it in. Chuck the dirt back in around it and put the light in. Sounds simple and its common sense. I had to fix a stuff up today. The bucket was upside down. So an offsider and myself started digging expecting to hit concrete then to break that up. We only came across a soft patch of powdered quick set. The bag of concrete was poured around the upside down bucket dry. Even my kid knows you put water in to make concrete yet 2 grown men just poured in the powder. Man sense is a slowly dying pre requirement for anything.
Haha this sort of stuff does my head in.

Only yesterday sold a fishing rod on Facebook Buy Swap and Sell, the add read:

6 Foot Fishing rod and matching reel...also included photos and detailed description

First question was 'How long is the fishing rod?

The Week End Bruiser : FPV BF GT 40th Anniversary, 6 Speed Manual, 6/4 Brembo and lots of Herrod goodies

Project 1 : '75 XB GS 351 Ute, Toploader, 9" with 3.5's

Project 2 : '74 XB GS Big Block Coupe, Toploader, 9" with 4.11's

In Storage : '74 XB GS 351 Fairmont Sedan

XB Falcon Owners Group

Mike's Man Cave

XB GS 351 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: