View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 02:18 PM   #2646
Lunch
Wait, what?

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

When you order a 'hunger tamers box' with a frozen Coke from the drive through at Hungry Jacks only to be told they can't do frozen cokes at the moment so you say ' just a normal Coke then' you pull up at the window and the idiot says '$1.20 please' there was a hunger tamers box with that Coke! Hehe sorry, $11.20 please, you get given the Coke while waiting for the food and you watch a different worker pouring 2 large frozen comes from the drive through drink machine when the clown that's serving you comes back you say 'I thought the frozen Coke machine was on the fritz?' Only to be answered with ' I'm not sure what she's doin? Did you want a frozen Coke? ' you give back your inferior, normal Coke and say yes, then you get tude for asking for what you asked for.... No wonder you're jockeying a register at HJ's in your late 20s

Then while driving home, basking in your success you take too big a sip and brain freeze hits you like a brick and you start thinking to yourself ' shoulda taken the normal bloody Coke!'
Lunch is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: