View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:05 PM   #66
Spidermcglurk
Starter Motor

Default Re: Beware importing a car from the US

Yes,I have been to staplyton,that is where I dropped off the cars for shipping to the USA.They also live on the property in a mobile home and operate their business out of a shed there.Ill tell you another thing that happened.The last car I sent over with to the USA with them,was a Toyota LANDCRUISER hj47 ute.It was sent in 2017.They kept telling me it hadn't sold and was sitting in their warehouse in Petersburg Virginia,Towards the end of last year,I got desperate for money and frustrated and decided to take matters into my own hands,so I rang a classic car dealer in North Carolina,East Coast Classic Cars,spoke to the owner of the business,Lin Cummings,a really nice guy,sent him pics of the car and he was very interested in having it on consignment in his car yard at $27,000 US dollars.He organised a transporter to pick it up,I paid the transporter on my credit card and gave the transporter Lawrence Ryan's mobile number in the USA for collection.Lawrence kept delaying things,he wouldn't answer the phone,he then said he had urgent family matters and then,out of the blue,in January this year,after having my transporter trying to pick it up several times,he said it suddenly sold..........that was five months ago........he sold my car that I had organised to be taken to a dealership.......why would he sell my car,when he knows I have organised to get it taken to a car dealership?.....What happened to that money?......They refused to tell me who bought it,PHIL said Lawrence sold it and Lawrence in the USA,said PHIL sold it.Is anyone confused?
Spidermcglurk is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: