View Single Post
Old 26-08-2022, 10:57 AM   #946
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommytheCat View Post
G'day,

Im running an 06 BF RTV Ute 5.4 3v that's starting to seem a bit tired in the engine department so I'm hoping you can help me out with possible part numbers and prices i might be dealing with over the next 12 months or so. First off I'm looking at doing a full set of injectors, plugs and coils.... at this age regardless of km's it couldn't hurt right.

Secondary parts I'm considering for peace of mind are timing chains with tensioners, guide rails, gears and cam phasers as well as a set of cam followers. Fully expecting the genuine prices willl make me cringe but I'm yet to be convinced of a cheaper aftermaket alternative for most of these parts that will give me the same longevity.

Cheers and thanks in advance.
Hi mate, will help where possible.

Price and availability on parts you refer to now:

Injectors: 3L3Z9F593BA $230 each but only 5 genuine ones left.
Spark Plugs: PZK1F $25 each. Plenty available.
Coils: 3L3Z12029BA Obsolete from Ford.
Timing Chain: 5L3Z6268A $130 each you need two per engine. Still available.
RH Chain Guide: 4L3Z6M256AA Obsolete from Ford.
LH Chain Guide: 2L1Z6K297AA Obsolete from Ford.
RH Tensioner: F6AZ6L266DA $210 still available.
LH Tensioner: F6AZ6L266CA $200 still available
RH Tensioner Guide: F85Z6K255AA $54 still available.
LH Tensioner Guide: F85Z6M274AA Obsolete from Ford.
Crank Gear: XL3Z6306AA $110 still available.
Cam Gear With Variable Timing: 3L3Z6256GA obsolete from Ford.
Cam Gear without Variable Timing: 3R2Z6A257DA Obsolete from Ford.
Cam Followers/Rocker Arm 3L3Z6564BA or 3L3Z6564A Obsolete from Ford.

Hope this helps..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote