Thread: Haunted Roads
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2022, 01:32 PM   #49
slowsnake
Banned

Default Re: Haunted Roads

Lived in a WA regional pub, oldest in town, was told it was haunted, I ended up living there for 6 months, was waiting to find a rental that allowed a cat!
I had the bar keys and awoke at 1am and wanted a snack, so the stairs were normal up to landing then up to 1st floor, so it's pitch black except for the street lights shining into the foyer through double glass doors.
I get down the first stairs to the landing, and I could feel the hairs on my arms prickle, and I heard very faint women's voices which I though were from the street, as I descended the 2nd flight the air was almost electric/static like, I get 3 steps down and the hairs on the back of my neck were really standing up as I walked between 2 non existent women having a conversation, I **** myself and kept going down, there was no one there, I ended up forgetting the snack and opened a bottle of brandy, took 3 nips to calm me down, freaked me out, I ended up going out front door in my undies and around the back to the fire exit stairs!

Asked the owner next day, she said it is/was haunted by 2 sisters, they always argued over the same man, one sister killed the other and threw her body down the well in the wine cellar, then joined a nunnery, they showed the bars CCTV footage to me, and there was a woman standing behind me, she was wagging her finger behind my back...freaked me out, had other strange occurrences happen too, and I wasn't the only one!.......creepy
slowsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: