Thread: Haunted Roads
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2022, 08:14 PM   #33
mondeomatureguy

Default Re: Haunted Roads

Hi Guy's
I heard this story but had to find out for myself. The locals in Picton in NSW say that there town s haunted.
There was a lady whos name is Emily Bollard and she was walking thru a tunnel late at night in 1916 and was hit by a train and killed.

The tunnel now is a walk thru tunnel but still there and i drove to Picton and had to ask a local lady who told me how to get there then she said " are you sure you want to have a look at it".

I took my camera and i did find it and its is creepy just looking at it.
The locals say Emily Bollard has been seen in the tunnel and around Picton late at night.

Drive up Argyle Street thru the main Street and on the left hand side of the road not far from the Mc Donalds is the old Maternity Hospital which is now a Private home.

Locals say a Cranky Matron haunts the halls and residents have reported hearing the sound of crying babies at night.
They say that Picton is the most Haunted town in NSW.

I also drove to Junee on day and had a look at the Monte Cristo Homestead and took about 30 Pictures in the process.
When you drive thru the gate at the Monte Cristo Homestead theres a sign saying its "The Most Haunted House in Australia.
mondeomatureguy is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: