View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 10:55 AM   #826
Kelz
LiL sPeEd RaCeR

ok I apologise for taking it so off topic that now everyone has joined in... in my defence.. I dont drive a ford : but like them.. I dont know much about fords so enjoy chatting to people who own them whether it be on topic or off topic. I have grown up with 2 brothers who are into holdens and many male friends who are holden boys.. yes I said the dirty word "holden" so I am here to learn and to make some new "FRIENDS" not partners. as I do not date a guy for there car... take my exes for example where I had a better car than them... if at all they had a car...

on conclusion you cannot learn from strangers better than you can learn from your friends... so the first step in learning is to make friends... Im sorry if this offends people as it is not what I am all about... but I can write to dolly and get this thread put into one of their articles if more people will read it in a mag.. and people did say they keep coming on here to check this thread to see what is going on so therefore it has some interest and is keeping the members dedicated to a thread that was being ignored.. Im sorry but that is my 2 cents worth.. I do not want to cause trouble and i am deeply sorry for any conflicts caused in the making of some fun!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!

Kelz xoxox