View Single Post
Old 26-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #68
LimeGlaze
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Celica Stolen In Adelaide - Bright Orange 1976 RA23 Coupe

Hi all,

A good friend of mine currently living and working in Adelaide has had his pride and joy stolen. Please keep an eye out for it, the colour alone stands out from the norm. Here's a copy and paste from his original thread on a Toyota Forum I frequent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorm
Tuesday 24th of Feb, 3.45am, at a mates house in Highbury (20min N/E of Adelaide) my Celica was stolen.

It has Black on Yellow NSW no plates, AW-00-FY and looks like this:

It now has silver 5 spoke wheels, 16" front & 17" rear.

If you see it, hear about it, are offered any orange Celica or 4AG/TE parts for sale, please call myself, JOEL, on 0403 441 141 and/or the POLICE on 131 444.

I've owned this car for almost 10 years now (as alot of you will know as it's constant evolution was thanks to & recorded on this forum) and have changed/modified/upgraded/cleaned/polished/replaced over that period almost every part on the car, most of them more than once.
The parts on this car are pretty distinctive & should be easily recognised, if it wasn't polished it was painted, & most of it was custom suited to the car/engine/drivetrain/suspension/brake combination.

The easy bits to get rid of would be the Autronic SMC, Autronic CDI, Blitz SBC iD-III, Garrett GT2560RS (to suit GTR) turbo, ARE 400x300x75 intercooler, R33 Skline calipers (bright yellow with Nissan filed off), and maybe the wheels, the rear were 17x9" silver 5 spoke volks, ordinary condition, fronts were 16x8" silver 5 spoke merudios or something like that, good condition.
Everything else is Celica/Toyota specific.
My thanks to all those who keep an eye out for the car.

Clint
LimeGlaze is offline   Reply With Quote