View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 07:44 PM   #18
roddy1960
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: 2018 Holden Commodore Engineered To The Edge Of The World And Beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by whales View Post
I bet my bottom dollar it wont matter how basic or over priced the new commodores are, Holden will market them to the hilt and they will sell heaps of them.

Pity Ford don't do something like this to replace the Falcon as the Mondeo is not selling at all.
Because they are just a shopping trolley ,albeit a very nice shopping trolley, the tyranny of distance and small population/market and now a backwater compared to the US , Asia and Europe means that Mondeo will likely never see an exciting range and really sporty option to put fire in the belly like the locally produced Falcon did. Don't get me wrong , the Mondeo is a well sorted out car , nice tech and all but bloody average at best for the driving buzz factor .
Somehow F/A needs to convince one of the head honcho's to whack a 2.7 l TT or something like the Fusion has to spark up the action over the current offerings . Highly doubt we'd ever have that much clout here in the backblocks. Mustang , Focus RS will be it in that regard I reckon.
roddy1960 is offline   Reply With Quote