View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:54 AM   #119
theboss290
FPV GT

For the ppl who dont know MFC inc would of been ORSM SA but the club decided to go in a different path in the very early stages and i have to thank DOC for all his help in these early days also Chris for is input, I quite enjoy our rivalry we have and even tho we have butted heads at times its all in good fun ;) we are starting to get there after ironing out some wrinkles, We are now incorporated fully insured and now CAMS affiliated and starting to organise our own motoring track events. I am no longer president of the club but its in good hands as the new committee is doing a awesome job getting the job done and making things happen. Once again i would like to congratulate you guys and gals on your win's and i would like to thank you personally for taking the time to come to Little old Adelaide for the AFD. Lets hope our rivalry continues it puts a little fun into the sport ;) Id dare say we will have to bring our A game to AFD next year to get that club trophy back lol. :

On a side note I know a lot of ppl dont like you guys coming over here and wining our trophy's but you guys have done really well and you are the bench mark.......for the time being ;) until we meet again.

Last edited by theboss290; 01-04-2010 at 03:14 AM.
theboss290 is offline   Reply With Quote