Thread: Critic minds...
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #17
zetec jim
04 fiesta zetec

Nappa, Hope you didn't think I meant fwd = wrong wheel drive. Just check out what the Scandinavians were doing in fwd's years ago...! But an auto front wheel drive camry has to be bland as stale bread???

Basically we all know about how great a little hot hatch is. I have as much fun in my 74kw wp fez than the 169kw golf gti pirelli... It's all about what each one offers, the common one being the connection between driver-car-road...

I'm not saying that you can't get that from a v8 either. As napped said, it's more an ignorance on others behalf in thinking in motoring that bigger is better. Just look at this forums home page picture to get an idea of perceptions. I say let em hate, less people in on the secret the better :
Interior: Colour-coded trims. ST leather gear knob w leather gaiter. Brushed Aluminium pedals. Scuff Plates.
Performance: Denso Iridium sparks. CAI. 2" cat-back with Hi-tech stainless muffler & dual chrome tips. Lowered. RSB soon!
zetec jim is offline   Reply With Quote