View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #203
chrisandsharon
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Even hotter Kia Stinger in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluey-GT View Post
Sounds like you have a deposit on one. No need to keep trying to convince us it's an interesting product. It will sell itself if it's worthy.
Now, pop back on after you've picked it up and have a couple of thousand Kay's done and give us a real review.....
I'm a car enthusiast and am interested in what the Stinger is bringing to the table now that the Falcon and Commodore is dead. Will I buy one.....no. I like the rawness of my F6 and it won't be going anywhere, if I was to move the F6 for anything 'performance' it would be for an RS.

Now, one thing I could do is write up the warranty repairs on the F6 in just 3 years ------ your emoticon would go from. to

Reviews after a couple of thousand kays will be predictable regarding build quality. I've got a Hyundai and the build quality shytes on Ford - that I can tell you after a combined 100000km between the two. The difference is

The real test will be after 5/10000 km and beyond on how the vehicle holds up to smashing 270kw through the drivetrain. Personally I don't think it will be an issue.

You buyin one?
chrisandsharon is offline   Reply With Quote