View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 10:58 PM   #80
EA Bogan

1:1983 Datsun Skyline R30 - My very first car, and i still see it from time to time drivinvg along. Mettalic green, with poo brown interiour. It was a 3 speed auto, and that didnt hep it much with only 190 odd Nm of torque but it revved quite well - it was the old L24 motor from the Legendary 240Z, complete with Fuel injection. Rust was starting to get the better of it tough so i sold it on for..

2:1989 Ford Falcon S Automatic. It was a bit worn here and there but in much nicer shape than the old Datto..with nearly double the torque of the poor old R30 it was quite a drive for a 17 year old on his Ps and only about 3-4 months experience..it got mee hooked on performance Fords (was more of a Jap car fan before, still is to this day). Out of desire for something properly nice i sold it for a bit of a profit, and got..

3: 1990 Ford Fairmont Ghia. Now this was more like it. 4 Speed auto, Multi-point engine, complete with all factory extras including Alarm/Immobilizer and LSD, this was the Ultimate EA and i still have it in my garage as i type. I have been thinking of selling it a few times but i just cannot bring myself to do it, it is a lovely car by nearly anyones standards. Its not viable for someone driving 600+ kms a week anymore becasue of petrol prices so i now also have a..

4: 1998 Toyota Starlet. Its a zippy little buzzbox with a 5 speed manual (my first manual car actually, woo for me) and a 1.3 4-pot. Gets around 6 litres to 100 kays for cheap, easy transporrtation and pizza delivery. Hopefully its every bit as reliable as Toyotas are meant to be, (so far it has given me no hassles at all in athe first 3000 kms) and it will earn me quite a bit of money.

Car 2: White 1998 Toyota Starlet Life 5speed manual
EA Bogan is offline   Reply With Quote