Thread: Photobucket Fix
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 03:33 PM   #20
PridenJoy
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his contributions to the forum, especially showcased with his highly detailed AU build threads. He is a fountain of AU knowledge. 
Default Re: Photobucket Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2 View Post
Link them into a PM as you would if you were posting them into your build thread. You will need to let the person know which pic goes to which thread/post.

Did you save your photos to some sort of hard drive?

You can put all of the photos into one folder and do a bulk upload into Flickr.

Click on 'upload' and go to bed and it can upload them while you sleep.

If the photos have kept the same file name Russ can more or less do a 'set and forget' with a' search and replace' function to re-link the photos.

The members listed above have volunteered their time to do this. If it is one or one thousand photos that need to be re-linked we are happy to do it. If you do want to do the re-links just be patient while someone does them. It may take a few days to do.
I think most pics kept their same name, the above would be my preferred option. I appreciate the volunteers have donated their time, and a big thanks to them for doing so, but i don't think they would know which pic goes where (as in which post and which paragraph in each post), so i would rather leave it the way it currently is than having pics in places where they don't belong. But if Russ has a way of finding pic names and just replacing the links around them then that would work.

Currently uploading 1000 Triplet files to Flickr. It didn't like me and a message came up telling me 'wow, too many pics'
PridenJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: