View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 05:43 PM   #223
toughxc
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Photobucket... WTF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF11GhiaZF6 View Post
Totally agree that AFF gallery would be the best option long term and I would be happy to pay for the privilege too.

Already have some pics in AFF gallery but the size limit has stalled me most of the time, how do you reduce the size of images to enable using AFF gallery?

Although I am a paid up member of PB I am still not happy about how that came about, the only response to all the criticism of them is for them to offer a monthly deal which is even more expensive than the yearly one

By supporting other options such as PostImage I am hoping that PB may eventually come up with a reasonable deal, but shan't be holding my breath, keeping my posts pics alive and visible will hopefuly make the transition to AFF gallery easier too, I have a year to think about it, just like to have more than one option.

Also the more support options such as PostImage get the better the chances of them staying viable and or coming up with a better deal than PB, which wouldn't be hard to do

Have uploaded 650 Pics to PhotoImage and am complying with their conditions when posting pics, is definitely a viable option to PB and is my safety net if PB crashes completely.
For me while I've got the PB chrome add on working would make it a lot easier to identify the correct pic and re-link ( re- title etc) to make it easier if postimg went the same way. Otherwise its going to be a struggle to actually get the correct pic lined up with the old posts.

Anyways ill wait and see what comes about.
toughxc is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: