View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #85
Trevor 57
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Terror
No other government in the world has decied to take the extreme step of drastic speed liimtation. Can anyone really tell me that Bracks and his friends are that much smarter than everyone else around the world? Lol, i didnt think so...
Pretty much nowhere else in the world do they give away drivers licences like they are on Weeties packs.

Now to test your merit, in Japan (I think or another Asian country, and some European Countries) to get a drivers licence is pretty much a 2 year full time course, and in some countries they put you in front of a firing squad for your first (and only) drink driving offence.

Nothing is for free, I am of the Dick Johnson ilk, "don't ban high performance cars, ban low performance drivers", and unfortunately we pump out under performing drivers by the thousands.

People go on about the speed you can drive on the European Autobahns, but what they don't tell is how many are killed on them, and how long it takes, and how many hoops you have to go through to get the "privilege" of driving a motorcar over there.

In Australia, what you pay for is what you get, we pay nothing and we get nothing. Are you prepared to give up 2 years so that you can do full time study so that you can drive????NO, then shut up and put with what the Government pushes out.

Last edited by Trevor 57; 06-04-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Trevor 57 is offline   Reply With Quote