View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 11:34 AM   #22
falcon_bandit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Driving Test..... too harsh?

every reply here is spot on. Its good its created a little discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
Isn't the real issue that there are not enough available slots for the test?

A 6 week wait initially than another 4 week wait if you were to fail is ridiculous

I doubt we'd be focused on the subject of the fail if you could book in a reasonable time (a week or two) and then be retested within the week after a fail. Than it would all be considered reasonable IMHO. Let's not excuse a mistake just because they aren't offering enough opportunity for testing.
Thats pretty much it. However I'd like to think sometimes textbook answers need to make way for cases by case responses. I made her learn for far longer than that was needed, and the tester is well aware of the extended waiting times for repeat tests. The lady said "dont worry youve learned something today so all good." Cant help but think, if the tester had considered she aced everything else, and then fallen for that trap, why not pull her over & give her a talk on what needed to be done, and let her learn something that day......... instead with the 4 week wait it feels like more of a punishment & shes a menace that needs to be kept off the roads.

The way half of us drive on here, i could think of worse things lol.......
falcon_bandit is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: