View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #136
whingey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmc351
First, Im not a cop, how many delusions can you people have? I dont have to be a cop to think better of them than you, or to try an understand their position in this. They dont owe me, or you anything, so dont expect it, just appreciate it when you do. Do you understand what appreciating it is, its not whinging when they write the ticket anyway. Nor am I a fan of Scrubby. Nor do I think cameras are the best way to reduce road tolls. In fact, Im not sure speed cameras should be legal, but not because of the reasons in here about not doing anything to reduce the road toll, but because Im not sure they are reliable. I dont care if government raises revenue from them, as long as they are only catching folks over the speed limit, not simply some imaginary limit you think is beyond discretion. I dont pay that revenue, its an idiot tax and have no sympathy for anyone that pays it.

But we were arguing about a copper actually pulling someone over for an admitted breach of current laws, and getting all ****y because the police officer isnt willing to let it slide. Ha, stiff, grow up.

Names? Just calling a spade a spade.
Wow, you sound like one angry dude..I bet you're cut in the same graven image as Seymore Skinner. I'd hate to have been the kid who was caught pinching the apples from your tree. This forum is for people to air their opinions, we may not all agree on the same things, it would be a pretty boring world if we did but come on, you sound like my Grandfather giving me a lecture on the hardships of the depression. I'm no spring chicken myself but I can see the point of view of P platers getting a bad rap because we saw a P plater crash his car on the news. Not all young people are maniacs they shouldn't be stereotyped because they drive a hot looking vehicle. Telling people to "grow up" stereotypes you as some old 70 something fogey who walked 10 miles to school up hill both ways.