View Single Post
Old 19-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #32
CAT600
I miss my wheelbarrow
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out fellow AFF members... Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Daniels knowledge of modular engines and superchargers is extremely valuable to the AFF community. I have learnt quite a bit just reading his build threads. His contributions are often utilised by other members. 
Default Re: "Terminator" flat shifting Falcon runs 10's @ Heathcote - 15/07/2012 Vid by Fullboost

There is a bit of drone between 2100-2400 but either side of that its so quiet you would be surprised I reckon..... to drive it can be a little bit darty on the road with all that weight over the rear and crap surfaces but on good roads it just sits there. The only bugbear I have is no cruise control, you get a sore ankle after 1,000kms behind the wheel.

But i'm splitting hairs..... drives pretty bloody well and the longest stint of 2100kms in one sitting (WA Border to Melbourne straight) is testament to that.

The FG rides like a stock XR8, so it will be a bit better next year.

Daniel
CAT600 is offline   Reply With Quote