Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 05:45 PM   #2856
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Mowing ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTXR View Post
Some of you may recall that a couple of months back I was enquiring about ride-on mowers for a reasonable (sub-$4K) price.

After far too many hours on mower retail websites and Gumtree/FB Marketplace, and compiling so many notes I could have written a uni thesis, I'm happy to announce that a purchase has been made!

Its a Husky 30-inch and although technically second hand, I cannot get over the pristine condition of it. Everything is completely unmarked, and the tyres even have the rubber nipples and blue ink still on them.

@danzvtil your post about the ignition affecting the hour meter must be what has happened to this one because the meter on mine is showing 110 hours! I would absolutely believe 10 hours but definitely not 110. Does anyone know whether this is something that might be able to be corrected either by me or a dealer?
Im sure if you disconnect the hour meter it won't spin, but then if what you say is correct you'll have to reconnect it after 100 hours to be 'honest'. Or just change the oil and put a brand new zeroed hour meter in it.....
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: