Thread: 888 Fan Day
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 12:00 PM   #19
Mr Mooch
Mr Mooch

Talking Top Day

Hi Guys
We had a top day on Sunday. The guys who were working for me out there were impressed by the XR club and commented on the quality of the cars. Sadly I did not get a ride in Lowndesy car, however I did score a ride with Adam Macrow in the blue XR6 Turbo. It was my first ride in a Turbo and I must admit that I was very impressed indeed. The odd power slide and all.
Mark your calanders for next year as a little birdy told me it would all be on again on the 17th of December 2006.
I also have to comment on what nice people the 888 guys and girls all are. They treated my volunteers like they were part of the team for the day.
As for Criag and Natalie Lowndes, what can you say, they are the friendliest and genuine people I have met. The autograph sessions went forever and they just stayed there smiling and having photos taken until the last person was happy. I know who I will be waving my Ford flag for next season.
As soon as I can work out how to shrink it I will post the pic of Craig and Jamie with my car.

Mr Mooch