Thread: XC Cobra #140
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2010, 11:36 PM   #97
darren327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paull
Darren,
The pics posted so far are but only a fraction of the ones that I have taken. If you need anymore, let me know. I can either post them up or email them to you. I tried to take as many prior to dis-assembly as possible and then a whole heap as I go putting the car back together again.
Hey Paul, thanks for the offer on the pics mate, much appreciated. I'll sing out when I get a bit further down the track and start scratching my head! I also took stacks of pics but my coupe's not complete, so some parts I'm only guessing how it's assembled. Your detail pic of your diff and brakes as well as the window regs are very helpful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paull
Black.

I have gone chrome so as to maintain the 'side chrome look'. That is, the gutter moulds are chrome, the door top moulds are chrome as are the C pillar moulds. To me, although it seperates the windows, it just looks a bit dis-jointed having all of the window surround in chrome with a black centre piece.

With respect to the front and rear window surrounds, they will be black as per standard.

And thanks for the nice words.
Yeah, the chrome look is more consistant isn't it. I'm still not sure if I'll go chrome or black on mine.

Cheers
--
Darren