View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 06:20 AM   #36
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: New Fiesta ST coming to Aus! Pricing and Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratmick View Post
I lost the two front tyres on my mid-2016 ST (the OEM Potenzas) due to what I reckon was poor alignment from factory, they were so bad on the insides you could see the belts but the outsides of the tyres still looked brand new.

The guy behind the Service desk at Sunbury Ford said that <20,000km out of OEM fronts was 'normal as they're super-sticky'.

You've met me, I'm a 55yo grandfather, if you're going to try and **** me at least make it half-believable...or get up earlier in the morning.

...replaced all four with KU39s. If your dad wants 2x virtually unmolested Potenzas (i.e. the rears) drop me a PM
We're up for another set of tyres - this will be set number three in 100,000km which isn't bad - considering how the car gets driven

We've had about 50,000km out of the Pirelli P Zero Nero that are on it at the moment but it's exactly as you say - we've chopped the very outside and the inside of the tyres out on the fronts (and subsequently rears because of tyre rotation)

Do appreciate the offer good sir but we go tyres 4x at a time rather than two

Will probably be going Michelin Pilot Sport 4 this time around - sticky and quiet (not like the quiet part makes a difference in a rollerskate on country roads)
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: