View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 01:17 AM   #5769
Greasemonkey0794
Starter Motor

Exclamation Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi all I'm not a fairly new member in general but new to actually posting and talking amongst the forum I understand this is probably not the right place to ask questions but I'm unsure how to use the forum site fluently yet I'm in desperate need of someone with some knowledge around the wiring of the ba falcon 4sp transmissions imam in over my head when it comes to wiring and now a simple motor swao has left me stranded with a costumers car stuck on my front lawn so my issue is I had to rewire the transmission plugs back into the harness when I used new motors engine harness thought it would be simple I have a few grey wires and a few green rest are all colour matched car will rev right out in park but once in gear or neutral it will not pass 3grand at all with foot flat to floor it also decides to flash the shift indicator on dash occasionally and will not kick back when accelerated but will change gears fine if you gently speed up or slow down without being able to increase revs past 3grand
Greasemonkey0794 is offline   Reply With Quote