Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 06:53 PM   #281
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Mowing ..

Had a bit of a win today. The fuel line and return line on my whipper snipper perrished a while back. Working 6 days a week fixing that wasnt high on the priority list. But yesterday i picked up some 3mm hose (it says chemical rated, maybe not fuel rated) and swapped it out. There was some finangling as there was an inline fuel filter on the fuel line. Yes it was a pain in the hole but fishing a 0.75mm cable made it simple to pull the new hose to the desired position. The 0.75 cable fitted tight in the 3mm hose. The return line was easy. So that took all of 15 minutes. My 30cc 2 stroke snipper fired right up after priming it on the choke. I was a tad bit surprised. Dont get me wrong, it ran like crap off the choke, but it did that before. So i took a punt, 1 screw i know is the idle screw. The other 2 i guess 1 is for fuel for the carb and the other is something else. Anyhow i did the good old run the thing flat stick and tuned it by ear. The little 2 stroke revs to the moon and blows enough smoke so the thing is oiled up. The road test i did make a few adjustments, but my edges got done easy, no bogging under load.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: