View Single Post
Old 23-01-2017, 07:39 PM   #4
Turboturd

Default Re: 2007-2009 fiesta "Front Seats" - Swap with what???

OK, I've got the seats feeling better after a bit of mucking around with the height adj. Its better, but they aren't anywhere as good as the xr4 seats as I took one for a test drive to see what i could swap out. But they also have no height adj for passenger and finding a clean set, well thats another story.

Would anyone have any knowledge on if the xr4 rear seats will fit the 5 door? The bottom part looks like it would swap out no worries, but the back who knows because its a 3 door, but I imagine they may??

The xr4 I drove was fun because of the 2L, better seats and harder suspension. The fiesta 5 door I have already handles great already. Had great fun yesterday having a late model mazda 3 try and keep up with me in the twisties, but he knew after a short while he couldn't keep up Will do the ebay $970 fully adj suspension upgrade when they shocks die (maybe 6-12 months) and try and chase xr4 seats maybe 17" from a wrecker.

The xr4 brakes on the one I drove were pretty underwealming considering they are rear disc (I have drum). Obviously it had **** pads, but does anyone know if xr4 rear disc can fit standard fiesta?

This fiesta is just for the missus, but I want to kit it out in xr4 gear, like bumpers, seats, 17", foggy's, whatever will fit.

My beast is a BA xr6T Silhouette luxury pack (leather,sub) with less than 70,000 and has the APS kit phase 3 kit on it which was ADR approved. 3 years later and I still haven't put in the fully rebuilt mal woods T56 yet lol. Whatever!

Love my fords! but still wrecked from the day I heard Geelong was shutting down!

Anyway let us know what you know!
Turboturd is offline   Reply With Quote