View Single Post
Old 31-05-2018, 01:14 PM   #30
nicco

Default Re: Reverse Engineering Spare Parts

So it seems time has got the better of me for now; there are a few tweaks I'd like to make to the final moulded part - so I just threw the original back in for now to get the car back on the road. What I've got is good enough for me to use at the moment, but I'd probably want to make some wholesale changes to it if I were to try and sell any - and I'm not sure if there is enough of a market for AUII/III low spec air con brackets to warrant a couple of hundred dollars worth of tooling up - feel free to correct me on that one though...

On a slightly different note; I'm leaving my job in a couple of weeks then have a couple more before I start my new one. In that time I'd like to have a crack at making something that people are actually interested in. Something like the BA/BF air con mixer shafts would be ideal - something that there are 10 or 15 people interested in getting a replacement for (no metal casting though sorry)

Does anyone have any other suggestions for parts they'd like me to have a crack at?
nicco is offline   Reply With Quote