View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 01:28 AM   #21
InitialD
Low and Loud

Ohhh Sooo many to list

1. John_xr6, a friend of his and I were cutting the TBAR mound out of a EA wreck in my garage, hit a fuel line, managed to set my concrete floor on fire. they laughed, I had a small heartattack!

2. Trying to start my old XE for 2hrs after changing my leads, thinking it was them! Turned out to be i forgot to flick the kill switch off

3. Leaving my EA Wagon parts car's LHS sitting on stock Car jacks cause i was too lazy to put wheels on it, then leaning on it, watching it Fall off the jacks and it crash to the floor

4. Stupidly Connecting the battery around the wrong way and frying 1/2 the enginebay electrics on my XD parts car

5. Chasing my 14" Spare tyre down the road as i left it leaning on my XE in the carport and watching it roll down the driveway and down the road

6. Calling my Clutch fan a "Propellor" at a EAFALCON club meet, ahh I still get crap for that

7. Dropping many Bonnets and Bootlids on my head because they couldnt stay up!

8. Leaving a 14"mm Socket and breakerbar attached to the inlet manafold of my EA and driving around for 1hr before hearing "ding ding ding" on the ground

9. While removing springs from a EA, slicing about 2mm off my finger cause it got caught on the LHS Guard

1993 Ford Falcon XR6 Poly Green Stationwagon - 4.0 I6, Auto, 3:45LSD, All the usual XR6 Stuff but in a wagon :
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote