View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #19
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stav
I think its been a long time coming .Today prompted me to post. Driving around Sydney today I saw mechanik 2 times in totally different areas .Once in the morning and once in the afternoon..kinda spooky actually..hehe

Yeah ... I spotted Stav on Church St Parramatta in the morning ... gave him a quick wave as I passed him (and kept the boot into it along Church St).

And later in the afternoon heading down in Concord ... Stav passed me in heavy traffic in the right lane ... didn't realise it tille he hit the horn right next to me. (Concord in the afternoon is nasty).

I still had to get to Chullora ... then Wetherill Park ... and then up to Katoomba .... I had a busy day though yesterday.

I try and keep a look out for others from the forum .... I did see Aeron along Merrylands Rd the other day in his XR6T.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote