View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 10:52 PM   #145
Olbucko
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Outstanding service!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsafordthing View Post
Couple of places I've had really a really good experience with since I've had my BA ute - Goodyear Tyre and Auto at Bathurst a couple of tyres and a brilliant wheel alignment.

Kelso Automatics - transmission service. Owner is a decent, honest guy and does good work.

D and J Ford Lithgow - nice guys and girls and parts and service ( activated my Cruise Control ) at reasonable prices.

Glenn.
I have also been very happy with Kelso automatics, never let me down, as for D&J I think they are one of the most honest and competent Ford dealers I have come across, they seem to sort a problem quickly and don't charge the earth for it, Just brought my new FGX XR6 from Todd, the manager there.

While in the area I would like to put in a good word for Brakepro Auto Spares in Lithgow, I have been buying parts from them for 30 years now, nothing is too much trouble, they will go right out of their way to help. They don't sell fancy accessories, just parts. Peter, the manager there has been in the motor trade for 40 years and knows his stuff.